Text replacement animations
A Gutenberg plugin that allows us to replace and animate parts of texts. It’s available inside all kinds of blocks like headings and comes with a bunch of options like underline.
Custom Spacings for Core Blocks
A Gutenberg plugin that allows to finetune the spacings of core-blocks. That means, setting margin and padding for three viewport sizes (desktop, tablet, mobile). It also allows negative spacings.
Animate Core Blocks
A Gutenberg plugin that adds a Panel to Inspector allowing you to animate Core-Blocks.
A plugin that allows you to integrate matomo data in WordPress and can be used for things like “popular posts” or “Most read posts”.
It’s made as a simple alternative to WordPress.com stats (jetpack) and is GDPR / DSGVO safe (do not send your user’s data around the internets ( like i.e. jetpack does).
- gives you an options page to connect to a matomo instance
- by default, it queries matomo for the “most popular posts of today”
- provides dashboard widgets showing simple stats in the backend (see screenshot)
- caches results in a transient
- JS is used to render the results
We made this plugin for kunstundfilm.de
This is the frontend component we implement for a project where we connect a WordPress site to Google My Business.
The plugin is not on WordPress only on github.